Our New Home

Our New Home
Our New Home

Thursday, February 3, 2011

More from Jill

OK, if we have to do this Jack & Jill thing, why does Jack get top billing?  Is it because he's 8 days older than me or is it just alphabetical?   Just wondering.

 I just found out why they were studying the clipboard so much and looking for the two with pink on the shoulders, it had to do with our mothers.  Apparently my mom was owned by Lynn and she told Jackie that my mom, also called Jackie BTW, that she won 12 races and had 74 starts.  She figured that my mom must have been quite the athlete, had a lot of heart and must have been pretty darn sound.  Way to go mom!  I just heard that my older brother just won a race this week.  Way to go Bro!                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment