Our New Home

Our New Home
Our New Home

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

One year ago today Jack & I stepped off the trailer at Stone Gate Farm and what a year it has been!!!  My how things have changed in a years time. To begin with when we stepped off the trailer the entire farm was covered in snow and today felt like spring!  I heard that Jack got to do a gymnastic today, whatever that is and that tomorrow I get to do some jumping too because the weather is suppose to be nice again.   But it isn't about the weather it's about our home, our friends and all that we have learned this year.  

Stay tuned, I hear that there are bigger and better things planned for this year now that we're almost all grown up. We're looking forward to it.

Jack and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment